Monday, May 11, 2009

The big 89!

Dan's grandma turned 89 years old on friday. To celebrate her achievement we all took the trip up to firth idaho. If you've never heard of firth, thats because its tiny. i mean tiny as in population 408. at least 50% of those people are most likely Mecham's. the whole fam lives in firth and basically all on the same street. its a family reunion every time we go up there. everyone likes to sit around and visit or watch sports but mostly, the Mecham's like to eat. This family eats more than any family ive ever met so i definitely fit right in. its one of those houses where everytime you see another aunt or cousin, they ask you to eat something. we were only there for 2 days, but i may have gained a considerable amount of weight. still a good trip. happy birthday grandma mecham!

1 comment:

  1. You are a BLOGGER!! I'm so excited to read your posts. Carabba's...yeah, probably wouldn't expect to get a job there. Geez. Does the whole world want to work there?? Ha ha. Eating is the best. Way to go on cooking for your mother. I know she appreciated it. She loves you. Cleaver blog title. I like it. I love your hair. Sorry for commenting on it when I first saw you. I was sure in shock. I love that you wore a dirty shirt to church, but felt compelled to iron it. :) That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete