Monday, June 15, 2009

Nombre Deux

The second June wedding was for my bestie Lauren. We love love love her! She was the most gorgeous bride i have EVER seen. I really felt like she should be in some sort of high class bridal magazine on her day. She was stunning. Mark is one lucky guy. Just kidding, we love mark too...but seriously he is lucky. They are great together. I'm a little bit jealous that they are soaking up the Cancun sun and I am sitting at work waiting for the isolated T-storms to settle in for about the 20th day in a row. Congrats Mark & Lauren. Congrats.So Happy Together!

Jess looks like this about 50 % of the time. Thats why the rest of us look like Lori whenever we're with Jess. We just love her to death.So excited!

All my friends/spouses minus Ryan. Way to go Ry.

I seriously have the cutest friends ever!

Ash, Chels, Jess, La, Misch, Me, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment