Thursday, September 30, 2010

My sister and her family came to visit for a week. I'm obviously terrible at taking pictures since I only got one of them in any pictures at all. Oh well. I'll do better next time. Maybe. We all took a day and went to the zoo. Little kids love zoo's. And so do Dan's. He is very much a little kid at heart. Here are the few pictures I did take.

These birds would fly around and would swoop down literally millimeters from your head. I know we don't us the metric system but they really got close.
There was this cool trick where the zoo lady made the bird come fly across for $5 however during our show some family decided to bring food into the theatre even though we were all told several times that it would be a problem for the birds. What do you know, the bird found the food and got distracted in the middle of the trick so it was totally lame. Thanks a lot to that family. Seriously.
Just a baby
Jackson the musician. Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment