Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ward Shin-Dig

Our ward has an annual bbq party at the end of the summer. It's a pretty big deal we found out. They have tons of food, bounce houses, homemade pie and ice cream, Pie eating contests, and the best corn on the cob I've ever had. It was bathing in a tub of melted butter. A-mazing. Dan and Joey were asked to do a shave ice booth so we didn't get to see much of the party but it was still fun. We still had a line at the shave ice table an hour after the party was supposed to be over. And yes, It really is that good. They had a cute little musical program too. A lot of the kids in the ward had a part and sang or danced. A lot of unsuspected talent. There was some sweet little tap dancers too. They were crazy, coulda watched them all day. At the end of the party my keys got lost in the clean-up. I HATE losing stuff. I can't stop thinking about where they could be. I always wish I was more responsible at times like these.

(Our shave ice friend Justin with Joey and the Z-man.)

(We gave the boys a break for all their hard work.)

(Dan entered the pie eating contest)


1 comment:

  1. So remember that one time we were supposed to go to Red Rock and you had this...thing...to go to? Well I do, and I still feel sad about it. YOU NEED TO COME MEET ROB!!

    ReplyDelete