Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Favorite 3-Year-Old

Our niece finally turned three. I say finally because she seems so much older than three. She's definitely smarter than any three-year-old you know. And cuter. She's the best. We took her to McDonald's for dinner, but mostly for the play place. She gave us directions the whole way there. "Are you sure you're going the right way?" "I think you should turn left." "STOP! I see a play place." Thank goodness she was with us or we never would have made it. She is going through a 'I hate pictures phase' but I really wanted to get her picture at Mcdonald's so Dan told her we had to go home unless she looked at the camera. He's kinda mean but I got my picture. Natalie wanted me to climb through the play place with her and being the cool aunt that I am, I gave her her way. Grossly underestimated the disgustingness of giant play toys. Lesson learned.
Her birthday party was on Friday. She got more presents than I've gotten in my whole life. Dan and I got her a pink mitt and ball with a t-ball set. We got it out the other day and she lasted all of about 5 minutes. I don't know if she'll be an athlete but we're trying really hard. Especially Dan.Natalie hiding from another picture

Natalie kept getting confused when people would call it "my little pony" because it was HER little pony!

We had to sing after she blew out the candles because she got so excited and blew them out as soon as they were lit.
Happy birthday Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment