Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Never Again



If you ever need someone to fill a spot on your softball team, even if you just need one more person so that your team can play, even if you can promise that I can just stand there and don't have to do anything...don't ask me to play. A few weeks ago I played with some friends on their softball team because they needed some extra players and this was the result....


This happened when I missed a grounder while playing second base. I also missed a few pop flies and may have slipped in a few accidental swear words for which I have repented. So please help me and help yourself. Don't ask me to play for you.

1 comment:

  1. That would be my fault. Sorry about that one. I was wondering if you were going to have any marks from the softball. That is a beauty though!!!

    ReplyDelete