Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nothin like an A-frame

I am in the Young Women's presidency in our ward. That means girls camp. I was only able to go for a couple days but I am so glad I got to go. The girls in our ward are amazing. They are probably some of the funniest girls I've ever met. We smelled really bad, got really dirty, had tons of fun and made sweet shirts. I sure learned a lot about those girls. First kisses, car accidents, and boys. So glad I'm not 16 anymore. And yes, there is a big difference between 20 and 16.

(They only dropped one person. Good job girls!)

(I am actually the oldest of the three. Surprising I know.)

(Before they got soaked. Nice and dry.)

(Ashly and Amy-Don't ever let Amy take your car to any type of drive-through window, especially at Carl's Junior.)

(Just a little double chin.)

(Made it. NBD.)

Wednesday night, me and Rachel (another leader) slept in the "loud cabin." In the morning Jen (a leader who slept in the "quiet cabin") asked me how I slept and if the girls had been really noisy. I told her they weren't too bad and that I slept really good, I didn't really hear them at all. Then Rachel came over to where we were sitting and Jen asked her the same question. Rachel had slept directly across from me the whole night. She started talking about how noisy and giggly the girls were being and that it finally got to a point where she had to yell to the girls upstairs to be quiet and go to bed. You could say I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the shirt you made ! Very impressed with your corn rows...and think you are the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I just finding out about this blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so confused. I looked at the picture and thought, "none of those girls are in our ward." Then I realized after about five minutes studying the pictures that you are, in fact, not in our ward. Nice Katie.

    ReplyDelete